Partner With Us
tinytechjobs.com is a career web site devoted to industrial and academic jobs in nanotechnology and nanoscience. The job site is interdisciplinary, encompassing fields such as chemistry, physics, materials science, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering, biology, MEMS, information technology, optics and other relevant fields. The site also hosts non-technical job postings, such as business development, legal (IP and patents), sales, marketing, and administrative positions.
tinytechjobs.com can provide a PARTNER site with an outsourced, full-featured online career site that will allow companies to post/manage jobs in real time and search for resumes and that will allow job seekers to visit the site, search and apply for jobs online, submit their resumes to the resume database and sign up for email notifications of new job postings.
All services are free to the job seeker.
- A fully functional web-based career center already populated with jobs and resumes from tinytechjobs.com.
- A totally integrated look and feel (through an iframe) for the PARTNER site.
- Job postings on the PARTNER site will also appear on tinytechjobs.com and other tinytechjobs.com partner sites.
- Automated credit card processing (tinytechjobs.com will handle secure transactions)
- Customer service support (via email and telephone) for employers and job seekers.
- System security
- 24/7 hosting service for job & resume database
Job Seeker Features:
- Company registration allows employers to quickly and easily post and manage their jobs.
- Job management capabilities allow recruiters to search for, edit, modify and/or delete their job listings.
- Employers receive automatic notification of expiring jobs.
- Employer accounts offer job management information, including number of views each job receives, number of applications submitted, and job posting and closing dates.
- Advanced search engine using multiple search criteria (keyword, job category, type of job, job level, state/country location, and job posting date).
- Job search agents can be established at the job seeker's discretion. Job seekers receive email notification when new jobs match their chosen criteria. . Email includes link back to that job detail for online application
- Job seekers create their account when they apply for a job or submit their resume to the resume database. The job seeker account stores their contact information, cover letter, and text resume.
- Job seekers can upload up to 3 original format resumes or other documents of any type (Word file, PowerPoint, video files, photos, etc.) that are stored in their job seeker account and can be sent to prospective employers when applying for a job. (This feature will be implemented 06/04.)
- Implementation of fully functional career site for PARTNER: No Cost!
- PARTNER site must display a "powered by tinytechjobs" graphic on its cobranded career center.
For information on other types of partnerships or for questions, contact Pamela Bailey at 510.868.1043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.