• Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education and experience equal to 8+ years of administrative management and supervision, delivery of business services and project planning/management, preferably in research or technical environment; program management experience is highly preferred.
• Supervisory (exempt and non-exempt staff) experience, including hiring, performance management, mentoring/coaching, and workforce planning
• Demonstrated experience in applying initiative and sound judgment toward practical/resourceful resolution
• Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills
• Effective verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills with customer-focused approach
• Experience with facilities projects, safety, space and meeting planning
• Preferred: Advanced degree and/or experience equal to 12+ years of administrative and/or scientific program management, administrative operations, delivery of business services and project planning
• Preferred: Knowledge of Department of Energy (DOE) policies
• Preferred: Familiarity with various international/diverse business cultures
How To Apply
Apply directly online at http://bit.ly/lbl75581TinyTech and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
The Molecular Foundry is a Department of Energy-funded program providing support to researchers from around the world whose work can benefit from or contribute to nanoscience. Through unparalleled access to state-of-the-art instruments, materials, technical expertise and training, the Foundry provides researchers with the tools to enhance the development and understanding of the synthesis, characterization and theory of nanoscale materials. Learn more at http://foundry.lbl.gov/.
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory addresses the world’s most urgent scientific challenges by advancing sustainable energy, protecting human health, creating new materials, and revealing the origin and fate of the universe. Founded in 1931, LBNL’s scientific expertise has been recognized with 13 Nobel prizes. The University of California manages LBNL for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science. For more, visit http://www.lbl.gov/. Read about our excellent benefits - Total Rewards Program.
Berkeley Lab is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to the development of a safe and diverse workforce.